You can click here to get started donating online.

I also accept donations in the form of personal checks by mail, which allow me to avoid payment processing fees. Please include your name, address, and employer (or if self-employed, your occupation) with the donation. This information is required to fully comply with campaign finance laws. Mail checks to Jim Kiner for State Representative, 12312 Parkwood Dr., Apt 202, Burnsville, MN 55337.